Work Package 5 - Systemic retrofitting solution-sets and methods
Work Package 5 is about developing a Systemic Retrofitting Approach (SRA) including systemic solution-sets and support tools and methods for implementation:
- Design guidelines
- Commissioning approach
- Lean procedures
- Financial models
- Replication potential.
The specific objectives of this work package are to:
- Develop combined solution sets to be implemented in the demonstration activities;
- Define a model for deciding the economic feasibility of shopping malls retrofitting alternatives;
- Define a Lean Construction Management methodology for shopping mall retrofitting;
- Develop continuous commissioning platform for an overall supervision of the shopping mall and grounded on the iBEMS developed in WP4;
- Assess the environmental and socio-cultural impacts of different identified design and energy concepts;
- Define an interactive web-tool allowing to select different scenarios at EU level to verify the full exploitation of the replication potential of different shopping mall typologies.
Work Package leader: EURAC